Sunday 16 January 2011

Salutations!

And welcome to this boring-looking blog with the conspicuous name of Valiant Something of Fortitude Plus One, composed by me: Erik, heir to Kan. Didn't that sound fancy. I feel accomplished already.

You might know that I once maintained another blog: This one. If you're interested in things told by past me, feel free to check it out. Anyway, things got hot over there, and when the parents discovered it, it reached the point of explosion. It's too bad, really. This new Blogger had me make do with this subpar layout. Or maybe it's just my horrible sense of design that made this site to look this way. There's still a lot more to update, though, and I think/hope that this is not the final version.

I look forward to distracting you with random musings, works of art, and other stuff that I fail to come up with right now. That's it for now: I won't post anything cool today, mainly because I've got an exam tomorrow. About trees. Syntactic trees. Ah, great fun.

By the way, if you're wondering about the title: It's just the first thing that came to mind. Maybe this blog isn't about life and affixes after all. Maybe it will be all about affixes and not about life. Maybe I'll hold true to the title and go with both. But I mainly chose it because it looks cool and I love RPG's.

Thanks for reading! Hope you come back when there's actual content here.


1 comment:

  1. Poor Erik... forced to take a test on trees... hey, at least it's not twigonometry, right? Riiiiiiiiight? Hehehe =D

    ReplyDelete

Go on. Throw things at me.