Wednesday 26 January 2011

Plugs and Curses

Yo. It's self-promoting time. Here's something I made. Be warned, it lacks perfection. Then again, it isn't really shameless plugging if I post this here, right. Also I want to test if I can really upload vids without using YouTube as a medium. How exciting. Yes, the song is Japanese, but who cares. At least they're original.
By the way, it seems that I'm really cursed by fate. Proof: When I wanted to record this video, my camera broke. When I found a working camera, I got interrupted while trying to record. Once by the telephone, once by the mailman, and once by my brother going downstairs. Then, when I tried to upload it, It took about three hours, and it froze halfway the first two times. That makes for an entire day of trying to upload. When I finally succeeded in uploading, Blogspot broke down, deleted this entire post (Yes, this is version two.) and made me restart my pc. But it was useless! Take this!



Ya know, I recorded this vid with a camera I didn't even know existed. Maybe it's a gift from someone who knew I wanted to record something... I found it on top of the piano, after all. Such a mystery. Hmm.
I wonder if it's possible to play piano duets over Skype or something. It'd be awesome. Hm, I have too much free time on my hands. I'd share some with you, but y'know.

Well, so much for now! Later!

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAY IT'S UP XD Glad you finally got it working :P

    1. epic camera angle
    2. Priya was right. I feel a sense of total awe, mixed in there with jealousy and a desire to either quit piano or spend my days practicing.
    3. is that a dog, or is your window overlooking a street and that's a car passing by at 1:56?
    4. and that was really, reeeeally good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. It's a flat spot I can put my camera on. Works for me.
    2. Practise. It's effing worth it.
    3. Car.
    4. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me wish that I could play piano.

    ReplyDelete

Go on. Throw things at me.